It has been forever since I have done one of these, but in an attempt to scorn my workload and laugh in the face of sleep deprivation, I’m trying my hardest to become a more consistent blogger again. I will accept any crossed fingers, rabbit’s feet, prayers, or any other sort of good luck charms you all may have laying around.
This week’s Top Ten is: Top Ten Favorite Movies or TV Shows! Seeing as I have a difficult picking “favorites” for things, this list is not going to be in “favorite” order, simply the order I remember them. They will be numbered so I know when to stop, and I will be combining TV and Movies so I can reach the 10.
- Firefly- Okay, this might be an actual #1, because it was the very first thing that came to mind. If you haven’t seen it, it is a Sci-Fi series that I HIGHLY recommend. A Joss Whedon series, it’s hysterical yet heartwarming, has SO MANY quotable quotes, and is just an all around solid series. Browncoat for life!
- Avengers- Another Joss Whedon (I promise this won’t be a thing….) I just really enjoyed the characters in the movie, and how they were all (well, most of them) developed in prior movies, so you could just enjoy a film. Loki is my favorite, no arguments.
- Merlin- A BBC show. Merlin follows, well, Merlin, but him young, coming into his powers at a time where having magic can have you killed. He is resourceful and funny, and the series is just worth it.
- Sherlock- BBC (I like good things, okay. Geez…). A WONDERFUL, intelligent take on the classic Sherlock films featuring the marvelous Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman.
- Frozen- I saw it 5 times in theaters. It’s just so much fun, and the music is phenomenal.
- How to Train Your Dragon 2- I liked it better than the first one, and I am determined to make a Toothless cosplay now. It will happen, because I love Toothless and everything about him.
- Mulan- Mushu. ‘Nuff said.
- Lion King- Timon and Pumba.
- The Princess Bride- I was actually impressed at how well the movie versus book was, because I loved both equally without completely hating all the things that didn’t make it.
- The Shawshank Redemption- To be completely honest, I haven’t seen this movie in years, but the impression that it left on me has no equal. It was an instant favorite, and I think it’s on my list of movies everyone eventually needs to see at least once in their lives
So, do we have any in common? Or if you want to comment on any of the shows listed (Or not listed), definitely share, I would love to read yours as well, so leave them in the comment section below!